- Gap Inc. Outlines Ambitious China Growth Plans Apr 17 2014 Thursday
- Rethinking the Luxe Consumer Apr 17 2014 Thursday
- Trish Donnelly Said Headed to Urban Outfitters Apr 16 2014 Wednesday
- American Apparel Meets Listing Requirement Apr 16 2014 Wednesday
- MM6 Opens Second New York Unit Apr 16 2014 Wednesday
- The Bird's Eye of Brooklyn Apr 16 2014 Wednesday
- Italy's Gruppo Coin Eyeing IPO Apr 16 2014 Wednesday
- NPD: Women's Apparel Sales Up 3.7% in 2013 Apr 16 2014 Wednesday
- Benetton Flagship Sets Path for Future Apr 16 2014 Wednesday
- Industry's New Millstone: Currency Fluctuation Apr 16 2014 Wednesday
Macy's Reprises American Icons Promotion
The initiative will kick off next month with a variety of events, special fashion collections, a give-back program to benefit U.S. war veterans and more.
The company believes it can more than triple its business in the country to more than $1 billion in the next three years — and India could be its next target.
Online purchases, outerwear and tailored merchandise pace sales gains.
The retailer is no longer facing a delisting threat from the NYSE MKT exchange.
The unit will include offices and a showroom on the second level and 1,700 square feet of selling space on the street level.
The Bird's Eye of Brooklyn
Brooklyn retailer Bird, which is marking 15 years in business, has influenced change in the borough through its fashion and retail point of view.
More from Retail