- Week in Review: 07/11/2014 Jul 12, 2014 Saturday
- American Apparel Stock Gains Ground Again Jul 11, 2014 Friday
- Burberry Shareholders Reject Christopher Bailey's Pay Package Jul 11, 2014 Friday
- Ralph Toledano: Puig's Fashion Captain Jul 11, 2014 Friday
- Puig at 100: A Patriarch Reflects Jul 11, 2014 Friday
- Marc Puig Discusses Puig's Ambitious Plans Jul 11, 2014 Friday
- India's Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Unveils Budget Jul 11, 2014 Friday
- American Apparel Shares Jump Jul 10, 2014 Thursday
- WWD Global Stock Tracker Down 0.7% Jul 10, 2014 Thursday
- Joe's Jeans: Double-Digit Percent Gains in Q2 Jul 10, 2014 Thursday
WWD Global Stock Tracker sheds 0.2 percent to end week at 99.24.
Is prime minister Narendra Modi going to be able to change the economic game in India and play the pro-business card that has built a fever of anticipation?
A pool of investors interested in acquiring the jeweler, although the decision to sell rests with its current majority shareholders.
Eric M. Martin and Richard T. Posey were sentenced to federal prison for their roles in an insider trading scandal involving company stock.
Weary Retailers Battle Weak Demand, Traffic
Price promotions are expected to take a big bite out of second-quarter profits.
Overall, eMarketer expects spending on digital video ads in the U.S. to increase 41.9 percent this year, to $5.96 billion.
Elana Drell-Szyfer Named CEO at Laura Geller Beauty
The former executive vice president of global brand strategy at Kenneth Cole has been tapped as chief executive officer.
Lou Takes Social Approach to Fashion
The technology start-up is looking to put fashion content from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more into one sleek, shoppable package.
Week in Review: 07/11/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
The South African company is offering to buy out minority shareholder Solomon Lew.