More on Subject
- Less Is More at Julien Macdonald
- Tough Attitude Counts at Twenty8Twelve
- Seventies Rock Chicks at PPQ
Most Recent Articles In Beauty Features
Latest Beauty Features Articles
- Christian Louboutin Enters the Beauty Arena With Nail Polish
- Q&A With Charlotte Burrows of Estée Lauder
- Beautylish Builds Sales Through Social Commerce
More Articles By
Celebrating individuality was the order of the day at Luella on Monday. Makeup artist Gucci Westman, working with Revlon, created a plethora of makeup looks, each one specifically designed to highlight the models' individual features.
"Everybody is different," said Westman. "The inspiration is that character coming through. It's superrealism."
Westman tailored her product palette to each model. Among products she used were Revlon's Illuminance Crème Shadow, Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter and Fabulash mascara.
Hairstylist Guido Palau, who was working with Redken, also created a variety of looks for hair ranging from Sixties-inspired 'dos to tomboyish styles.
"Some are almost cartoonish in an easy, punky way," he said, adding he used a battery of products, including Redken Thickening Lotion and Forceful hairspray, to achieve the looks.