More on Subject
- Back to the Future at Badgley Mischka
- Matthew Williamson: Groomed Sophisticate
- Punk Rocks Jill Stuart
- Backstage at Richard James Men's Spring 2014
- Backstage at Christopher Raeburn Men's Spring 2014
- Backstage at Burberry Prorsum Men's Spring 2014
Cynthia Rowley channeled Josephine Baker for her fall 2009 collection, complete with a beauty look that included hair styled into finger waves and lips stained a vibrant purple shade.
Makeup artist Gucci Westman for Revlon used a Tempting Teal shade from Revlon's new Matte collection on eyes to get a floaty, soft and romantic look, which was topped off with a dark lip in Vava Violet, one of six lipstick shades due out in fall under the firm's Passion collection for SuperLustrous.
Hair, by Charlie Price and Gerard Caruso for Rusk, tucked locks under at the nape of the neck and created finger waves at the front.