- Unibail Seeks Second Mall to Satisfy Berlin Shopper Appetite Nov 24, 2014 Monday
- European Analysts Weigh in on Net-a-porter Rumor Nov 24, 2014 Monday
- Hudson's Bay Co. Unveils Saks Mortgage Deal Nov 24, 2014 Monday
- Zadig & Voltaire Sets Mideast Expansion Nov 24, 2014 Monday
- Gap Sets Deal with Zalando Nov 24, 2014 Monday
- Coach Rolls Out New Retail Concept Nov 24, 2014 Monday
- Wanelo Adds Buy Technology Nov 24, 2014 Monday
- Newsmaker of the Year: The Nominees Nov 24, 2014 Monday
- L2 Study: Are Luxury Brands Avoiding Amazon? Nov 24, 2014 Monday
- Amazon Plans Fashion Photography Studio in London Nov 23, 2014 Sunday
Holiday Window Wonderland 2014
Retailers are making a splash with creative and whimsical windows for the holiday season.
- Macy's Unveils Holiday Windows at New York Flagship
- Simon Property Discloses Stake in Mall Owner Macerich
- Neiman Marcus Group Sees Off-Price as Key Growth Driver
- Le Bon Marché Reveals More Details About Collaboration With The Webster Miami
- Bergdorf Goodman's Explosive Holiday Kickoff
- Century 21 Ups Ante With C21 Edition
The French brand is partnering with Chalhoub Group.
L2 Study: Are Luxury Brands Avoiding Amazon?
The group is releasing a new study today that takes a close look at the luxury fashion vertical on the e-commerce giant.
They say it may be time for parent to spin off retailer.
Coach Rolls Out New Retail Concept
The company's “re-platforming” of the entire fleet of Coach stores will require an investment north of $570 million.
The company plans to add a second mall in Berlin to account for the fast-growing retail market.
The store will open in summer of 2015 with more than 25,000 square feet of space in Playa del Carmen.
Newsmaker of the Year: The Nominees
The winner, selected by WWD editors, will be revealed in the annual Year in Fashion issue on Dec. 15.
This week, 2,650 retailers in 543 cities across 93 countries will each receive their password for a new online wholesale buying platform.
Wanelo Adds Buy Technology
Launch is the social shopping site’s first effort at integrating commerce within its mobile experience.
Built 24 years ago by a former subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corp., Steeplegate is one of about 300 U.S. malls facing a choice between re-invention and oblivion.