- Saturdays NYC Expands in Japan Sep 19, 2014 Friday
- Nike, Target Pull Adrian Peterson NFL Merchandise Sep 19, 2014 Friday
- Exemplaire Opens Flagship in Paris Sep 19, 2014 Friday
- Calvin Klein Scores in #NYFW Social Race Sep 19, 2014 Friday
- Made in Italy: Catching Up in E-commerce Sep 19, 2014 Friday
- Sam Edelman Opens L.A. Store Sep 19, 2014 Friday
- Sears Stock Falls on Bearish Analyst Note Sep 18, 2014 Thursday
- Kenneth Frieze Promoted to Gordon Brother CEO Sep 18, 2014 Thursday
- Sandro Opens Men's Store-Art Studio Sep 18, 2014 Thursday
- Neiman Marcus Group Boosts Capex to Update Key Stores Sep 18, 2014 Thursday
Neiman Marcus Group Boosts Capex to Update Key Stores
In the months ahead, the Dallas-based luxury retailer intends to focus on carrying out new strategies and operations.
The New York-based lifestyle brand will open its fifth store in Nagoya, Japan, in early October.
Calvin Klein Scores in #NYFW Social Race
From Justin Bieber in his Calvins to Ralph Lauren’s #Polo4D show in Central Park, WWD takes a look at the social highlights of New York Fashion Week.
On Thursday Credit Suisse analyst Gary Balter ruminated about “The End” of the ailing retailer.
Exemplaire Opens Flagship in Paris
The upscale knitwear label for men is opening its first stand-alone unit today at 334 Rue Saint-Honoré, Paris’ luxury shopping street.
London Collections: Arty and Inventive
A spring season that showcased London designers' highly detailed, inventive and often arty creations left buyers upbeat about the city's fashion scene.
As the league continues to regroup in the wake of the domestic violence controversy, a few key sponsors have somewhat distanced themselves.
Succeeds his father, Michael Frieze, who remains chairman and chief investment officer.
Cody Kondo to Join Trinity as Chief Merchant
It didn't take Richard Cohen long to make his first big splash as ceo at the Hong Kong-based men’s wear retailer.
Made in Italy: Catching Up in E-commerce
Italian e-tailers are getting aggressive.
Macy's Inc. Unveils String of Omni Initiatives
Among other initiatives and technologies announced, Macy's and Bloomingdale's will be among the first retailers to support Apple Pay.