- Vero Moda Partners With Bollywood Filmmaker Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- ICSC: Weekly Sales Gain 4.1% Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Le Bon Marché, The Webster Team for Line Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Study Finds Retailers Lack Mobile Strategies Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Easy, Feminine Looks a Hit in Milan Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Country Club Prep Opens First Store Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Ascena Sales and Profits Decline in Q4 Sep 22, 2014 Monday
- Tesco's Shares Slump on Profit Warning Sep 22, 2014 Monday
- Tiffany Plans $500M Note Offering Sep 22, 2014 Monday
- Shinola to Open in London's Soho Sep 22, 2014 Monday
Le Bon Marché, The Webster Team for Line
The limited-edition collection is due to go on sale early next year at the French department store in Paris and the Miami boutique.
Vero Moda Partners With Bollywood Filmmaker
Called Vero Moda Marquee, the line will have eight collections that will be in stores for two weeks each and make up 80 designs.
Apparel stores among stronger performers.
The group's Justice and Lane Bryant units struggled with lower comparable sales and weak traffic.
The Swedish denim brand is slated to give away 10,000 pairs of jeans on Oct. 10.
London Collections: Arty and Inventive
A spring season that showcased London designers' highly detailed, inventive and often arty creations left buyers upbeat about the city's fashion scene.
In response to customer demand, the fast-fashion brand has ramped up the collection by adding 50 percent more styles and making it available in more stores.
Succeeds his father, Michael Frieze, who remains chairman and chief investment officer.
Cody Kondo to Join Trinity as Chief Merchant
It didn't take Richard Cohen long to make his first big splash as ceo at the Hong Kong-based men’s wear retailer.
Farfetch Launches Discover App
The company tapped the local knowledge of its merchants to pull together the shoppable tour guide to the world’s fashionable cities.
IPhone's expected to rack in $14 billion in U.S. sales for the fourth quarter.