- From the Top Down: The Head Honchos Dec 18, 2014 Thursday
- Donna Karan Opening Urban Zen Pop-up in Aspen Dec 18, 2014 Thursday
- MadaLuxe Goes Direct With Tronc Dec 18, 2014 Thursday
- San Francisco Academy of Art Students Open Shop Dec 18, 2014 Thursday
- CPI Reports November Apparel Prices Dec 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Hudson's Bay Names Gerald Storch CEO Dec 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Robert Graham Said Seeking an Investor Dec 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Giorgio Armani Opens Store in Miami's Design District Dec 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Social Shopping Platform Piccing Raises $3.62M Dec 16, 2014 Tuesday
- Joe Fresh Names Senior Vice President of Women's Design Dec 16, 2014 Tuesday
The new outpost is slated to open in 2018 in a mall just south of Paris.
The 2,500-square-foot store, which will be open through mid-April, is located at 501 East Dean Street.
Sales declined in both women’s and men’s categories, according to the Labor Department’s Consumer Price Index released Wednesday.
The manufacturer has been pounding the pavement looking for an investor, according to two market sources.
Giorgio Armani Opens Store in Miami's Design District
The store brings Armani Group’s number of total stores to 185, of which 18 are Giorgio Armani boutiques.
Sydney Stores Reopen After Hostage Siege
Most businesses in and around Martin Place that had been affected by Monday’s events resumed normal trading hours on Tuesday morning.
The lawsuit was filed in 2002 by employees at Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club.
From the Top Down: The Head Honchos
Eddie and Dov were among the worst, and Jack and Kevin were among the best — chief executive officers, that is.
This week, 2,650 retailers in 543 cities across 93 countries will each receive their password for a new online wholesale buying platform.
The site is an off-price channel for luxury designer handbags.
Holiday Countdown: Shoppers Turn Out, but Retailers Still Wary
Better weather and consumers getting more serious about buying gifts gave a modest lift to retailers last week.