- New Chinese Consumer Follows Own Taste Oct 20, 2014 Monday
- Flagship Reflects 'New' Bally Oct 20, 2014 Monday
- Tomas Maier Opens New York Boutique Oct 19, 2014 Sunday
- Obama Unveils Cyber Security Initiative Oct 19, 2014 Sunday
- Urban Outfitters Shares Down on Weak Q3 Comps Oct 17, 2014 Friday
- Acne Opens First Hong Kong Store Oct 17, 2014 Friday
- H&M Unveils Alexander Wang Look Book Oct 17, 2014 Friday
- Retailers Fret Over Impact of World’s Woes Oct 17, 2014 Friday
- Walter Killough Joins The O Alliance Oct 16, 2014 Thursday
- Jimmy Choo Seen Pricing London Float at Bottom of Range Oct 16, 2014 Thursday
A Paris court has ruled LVMH can resume work on the department store project pending a final verdict in December.
Gross margin erosion could be greater than in first half of year, firm says.
In a new book, China Market Research Group managing director Shaun Rein hails a new era of innovation and individualism in the world’s most populous country.
The "October effect" has arrived and, while U.S. stock markets fell slightly, the feeling is that the month will follow the historic norm and be lackluster.
Flagship Reflects 'New' Bally
Bally has unveiled its first new store concept in two decades, a David Chipperfield-designed building on New Bond Street.
Cyber Attacks Spread: Bass & Co. Latest Hit
Rarely a week has gone by since last holiday season that one firm or another — from retailing to the financial world — hasn’t been hit by hackers.
The American retailer is to use the Tmall Global platform operated by e-commerce giant Alibaba Group.
Speculation continues to swirl over the fate of chief executive officer Marc Lelandais.
Cody Kondo to Join Trinity as Chief Merchant
It didn't take Richard Cohen long to make his first big splash as ceo at the Hong Kong-based men’s wear retailer.
The U.S. president launched a new initiative aimed at arming the government, businesses and consumers with the tools to fight the onslaught of cyber attacks.
Curated Shopping Sites Sprout in Germany
Service with a style-curated shopping is gaining ground with consumers.
- Customer Priorities, Store Functions Spell Online Mismatch
- Daniela Corte Previews Dressing Room System
- Neiman's Christmas Book Ups the Ante
- IProspect's Andrea Wilson Shares Proprietary Consumer Insights
- RetailMeNot's Jag Bath on Reaching the Millennial Shopper
- Ivanka Trump's Johanna Murphy Talks New Business Model