- French Connection Testing First 'Convenience Store' Location in London Aug 28, 2014 Thursday
- Strong Finish Lifts Belk's Q2 Aug 28, 2014 Thursday
- American Apparel to Add One Board Member Aug 28, 2014 Thursday
- Gap Files Report on Myanmar Factories Aug 28, 2014 Thursday
- Salvatore Ferragamo Sales Rise 6% Aug 28, 2014 Thursday
- Holt Renfrew to Upgrade Flagships Aug 28, 2014 Thursday
- Abercrombie Posts Gain in Q2 Profits Aug 28, 2014 Thursday
- Guess to Trim 50 Stores From Fleet Aug 28, 2014 Thursday
- Germany's Zalando Forges Ahead Aug 28, 2014 Thursday
- Mobile Sales in China Propel Alibaba Q1 Earnings Aug 27, 2014 Wednesday
The company is throwing the focus on top doors in larger markets, entering e-commerce and closing two smaller locations.
British retailer French Connection is set to open what it calls its first "convenience store," in London next week.
Better job prospects and cheaper gasoline could be putting consumers in a better mood for shopping as the second half of the retail year gets under way.
Firm says trends strengthened as quarter ended last month.
Chanel Coming to London's Burlington Arcade
The covered parade of shops that runs between Piccadilly and Bond Street will soon play host to a string of Chanel-owned labels.
Simon Malls Teams Up With Web's Refinery29
The retail property group is launching “The Shopping Block,” one-day pop-up marketplaces for Millennials, at six of its properties this fall.
The Aug. 25 report, titled “Responsible Sourcing in Myanmar,” was released on Thursday by the U.S. Embassy.
The retailer's svp of product development is leaving the company to join a private equity company in New York.
Barbie-Inspired Line to Launch This Fall
Mattel Inc. is collaborating with Lord & Taylor, Forever 21 and Los Angeles-based contemporary label Wildfox on the collections.
Germany's Zalando Forges Ahead
The country's most successful e-commerce start-up is seriously growing up and an impending initial public offering may be part of its maturation plans.
Two firms focusing on growing core brands as they look to capitalize on rising sales with improving consumer sentiment.