- Belstaff Bows in Asia Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- VF Finance Chief Robert Shearer Sets Retirement Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- Porsche Design Opens New York Flagship Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- Colette to Spotlight Pharrell Williams Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- WeSC, Andy Warhol Foundation Team for Collection Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
- Fresh Produce Grows Inland Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
- Jared Briskin Promoted to Chief Merchant at Hibbett Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
- ICSC: Weekly Sales Rise at Slower Pace Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
- Beyond the Rack Bolsters Private Label With Loan Facility Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
- Consumer Confidence Declined in September Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
Holt Renfrew to Open Men's-Only Store
The 16,500-square-foot, two-level store, opens Wednesday at 100 Bloor Street West in Toronto, a block from Holt’s Bloor Street flagship.
The lifestyle brand has opened two stores in Seoul this week.
Job growth a concern for consumers.
Apparel stores perform well while pure-plays suffer.
Porsche Design Opens New York Flagship
The brand has opened its largest store in the world at 501 Madison Avenue.
Protests Seen Impacting Hong Kong Golden Week
What should usually be one of the biggest shopping weeks of the year has been overshadowed by civil unrest.
The retailer is introducing new brands that quickly convert the latest runway styles of clothes and accessories into cheaper, mass-distributed goods.
VF Finance Chief Robert Shearer Sets Retirement
Will be succeeded by Scott Roe, controller and chief accounting officer.
Cody Kondo to Join Trinity as Chief Merchant
It didn't take Richard Cohen long to make his first big splash as ceo at the Hong Kong-based men’s wear retailer.
Beyond the Rack Bolsters Private Label With Loan Facility
$10 million in financing from Silicon Valley Bank boosts capital structure.
IPhone's expected to rack in $14 billion in U.S. sales for the fourth quarter.