- Retail Sales Drop 4.6% in South Korea Jul 24, 2014 Thursday
- Vineyard Vines Unveiling NYC Unit Jul 24, 2014 Thursday
- NRF Trims Retail Sales Forecast After Soft First Half Jul 24, 2014 Thursday
- Study Finds Physical Plus Digital Is Best Retail Strategy Jul 24, 2014 Thursday
- Facebook Commerce's Next Wave Jul 24, 2014 Thursday
- The Webster to Open Men's Store Jul 24, 2014 Thursday
- Retailers Seek Unique Pieces for Spring Jul 24, 2014 Thursday
- G-Star Raw to Enter India Jul 23, 2014 Wednesday
- Macy's Weighs Appeal Over NLRB Ruling Jul 23, 2014 Wednesday
- American Apparel Adds Four to Board Jul 23, 2014 Wednesday
The decision will allow a union to move forward with an organizing election involving employees in a cosmetics and fragrance department at one of its stores.
The sportswear brand is finally taking the plunge into Manhattan.
The National Retail Federation has cut its retail sales forecast for 2014, citing slow growth in the first half of the year.
Data for June covers department and discount chains.
The trendy South Beach retailer will open a separate men's store at 9700 Collins Avenue in Bal Harbour this fall.
Retailers Seek Unique Pieces for Spring
Independent merchants were in an upbeat mood as they visited the booths at Project, Liberty, MRket, Capsule and Agenda in New York this week.
Daisy Fuentes for Kohl’s Marks 10th Anniversary
The Daisy Fuentes for Kohl’s Collection is 10 years old so what better way to celebrate the anniversary than with another collection?
A fifth board member has not yet been determined.
Wayne Meichner Named President of Retail at John Varvatos
The veteran men’s merchant spent the last 12 years at Ralph Lauren Retail Group.
The social network is tiptoeing back into the world of e-commerce with its very small, although highly publicized test of a “buy” button that began last week.
Kate Spade's Mary Beech Talks Brand Storytelling
"We learned very early on that if you can't tell your story digitally, you might as well not tell it," said the company's chief marketing officer.