- Week in Review: 07/11/2014 Jul 12, 2014 Saturday
- Cole Haan Expansion Takes Global Viewpoint Jul 11, 2014 Friday
- American Apparel Shares Jump Jul 10, 2014 Thursday
- WWD Global Stock Tracker Down 0.7% Jul 10, 2014 Thursday
- Weary Retailers Battle Weak Demand, Traffic Jul 10, 2014 Thursday
- India Takes Step Towards Allowing Foreign Investment in E-Commerce Jul 10, 2014 Thursday
- Sales Trends Steady in June Jul 10, 2014 Thursday
- Alan Stewart Departs M&S for Tesco Jul 10, 2014 Thursday
- Le Bon Marché Celebrates Japan Jul 10, 2014 Thursday
- Apple Leads in Mobile Orders Jul 10, 2014 Thursday
An exhibition opening in August will highlight Japanese culture and design.
Cole Haan Expansion Takes Global Viewpoint
Now owned by Apax Partners, the brand is launching a multifaceted strategy to accelerate growth, which goes into high gear this fall.
Weary Retailers Battle Weak Demand, Traffic
Price promotions are expected to take a big bite out of second-quarter profits.
Investors drove shares of up 21.3 percent on Thursday.
Jordan Sees Proliferation of Malls
Jordan and particularly its capital, Amman, are rapidly becoming the service and shopping centers of the region.
Week in Review: 07/11/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
The retail giant on Tuesday held its first open call for U.S. vendors at the company’s Bentonville, Ark., headquarters.
The U.K. supermarket chain named Stewart chief financial officer.
BCBG Milestone: Building the Flagship Brand
The evolution of the core label has taken it from baby-doll dresses to sophisticated sportswear, eveningwear, bridal and beyond.
The mobile commerce market is heating up and while Samsung is coming on strong, Apple is still the go-to gateway for shopping on the go.
Arab Consumers Prize Innovation, Survey Finds
IPSOS research suggests heritage and quality are less important than in more mature luxury markets.