- Agent Provocateur's Full Year Sales and EBITDA Climb Dec 24, 2014 Wednesday
- Retailers Hope to Rally as Ho-Hum Season Nears End Dec 24, 2014 Wednesday
- Flipkart Investment Shows Surge in Indian Ecommerce Dec 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Imran Jooma to Exit Sears Holdings Corp. Dec 23, 2014 Tuesday
- AJC Honors Americana Manhasset's Frank Castagna Dec 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Online Shopping Spotlights Trade Wishes for Small Businesses Dec 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Gerry Weber Buys Hallhuber Dec 23, 2014 Tuesday
- ICSC: Weekly Sales Gain, More Shopping Ahead Dec 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Lau Family, Qatar to Boost Lifestyle Stakes for $1 Billion Dec 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Boots, Walgreens Deal Vote Set for Dec. 31 Dec 23, 2014 Tuesday
The major shareholders have no intention to privatize the company, it said in an e-mailed response to questions.
The purchase of Hallhuber from private equity firm Change Capital Partners will give it access to the market for women in their mid-twenties.
- Urban Outfitters Moving to Super Size Store in Chicago
- DFS to Open T Galleria Store Near to Angkor Wat, Cambodia
- Brooks Brothers Hosts Thanks and Giving Events in L.A., NYC
- Donna Karan Opening Urban Zen Pop-up in Aspen
- San Francisco Academy of Art Students Open Shop
- Joe Fresh Names Senior Vice President of Women's Design
Retailers Hope to Rally as Ho-Hum Season Nears End
The season is coming down to the wire and retailers are holding out hope.
Sales rose 36 percent in the year to March, driven both by same-store sales growth and new store openings.
Bulgari Opens Flagship in India
Opening of the 1,800-square-foot store at the DLF Emporio mall in New Delhi signals a revival of interest in the country’s luxury market.
No. 6: Chipping Away at Security Breaches
Retailers are stepping up their aggressive battle against hackers.
The transaction is subject to a Walgreens shareholder vote on Dec. 29.
- Wal-Mart Expands Enriqué Ostale's Role to Mexico
- Wal-Mart Survey: Procrastination Rules at Holiday Shopping
- Wal-Mart to Pay $188 Million in Class-Action Lawsuit
- Edward Lampert Blogs on Store Closures
- Wal-Mart Said to Have Inflated China Sales
- Wal-Mart Promotes Judith McKenna to Chief Operating Officer
The company will soon be looking for a new person for the position of executive vice preisdent and president, online, marketing, pricing and financial services.
This week, 2,650 retailers in 543 cities across 93 countries will each receive their password for a new online wholesale buying platform.
Flipkart, now valued at $11 billion, is racing past the valuation of many brick-and-mortar retailers and department store chains.
Holiday Countdown: Shoppers Turn Out, but Retailers Still Wary
Better weather and consumers getting more serious about buying gifts gave a modest lift to retailers last week.