- Taubman Trials StepsAway Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
- Target, Wal-Mart Step Up Holiday Pushes Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
- Canadian Retail Sales Dip in August Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
- Printemps Unveils Holiday Ad Campaign Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
- American Apparel Brings Back Creative Director Oct 21, 2014 Tuesday
- Apple Pay Faces Hurdles — Including Wal-Mart Oct 21, 2014 Tuesday
- Qatar Group Buys St. Regis Hotel in Rome Oct 21, 2014 Tuesday
- Value Retail's Suzhou Village Arrives in Changing China Oct 21, 2014 Tuesday
- Boontheshop Opens Flagship in Seoul Oct 21, 2014 Tuesday
- Gilt Names Chief Marketing Officer Oct 20, 2014 Monday
Printemps Unveils Holiday Ad Campaign
For the third year running, the campaign was conceived by creative director Stephen Gan, shot by Mario Testino and styled by Carine Roitfeld.
Gross margin erosion could be greater than in first half of year, firm says.
In a new book, China Market Research Group managing director Shaun Rein hails a new era of innovation and individualism in the world’s most populous country.
Contraction of 0.3 percent was unexpected.
Qatar has snapped up another piece of Italian luxury.
The substantial majority of retailers — almost one million or so — are taking a wait-and-see approach.
It looks like this is going to be a brutally competitive Christmas season.
Charney-supporter Iris Alonzo returns to ailing company.
Cody Kondo to Join Trinity as Chief Merchant
It didn't take Richard Cohen long to make his first big splash as ceo at the Hong Kong-based men’s wear retailer.
Gilt.com has named Clay Cowan chief marketing officer
The former president of Wet Seal Inc. and former senior vice president of Disney Stores Worldwide, has developed an app taking promotions to another level.
- Curated Shopping Sites Sprout in Germany
- Customer Priorities, Store Functions Spell Online Mismatch
- Daniela Corte Previews Dressing Room System
- Neiman's Christmas Book Ups the Ante
- IProspect's Andrea Wilson Shares Proprietary Consumer Insights
- RetailMeNot's Jag Bath on Reaching the Millennial Shopper