- S&P Downgrades American Apparel Aug 29, 2014 Friday
- Sarah Rutson Exits Lane Crawford Aug 29, 2014 Friday
- Gap Files Report on Myanmar Factories Aug 29, 2014 Friday
- Wanda Sets China E-commerce Venture Aug 29, 2014 Friday
- Macy's New Bronx Store: Localization in Action Aug 29, 2014 Friday
- JustFab Raises $85 Million in Funding Aug 29, 2014 Friday
- A&F Changes Strategy as Logos Lose Allure Aug 29, 2014 Friday
- Kenzo Takes Over Printemps in Paris Aug 29, 2014 Friday
- French Connection Testing First 'Convenience Store' Location in London Aug 28, 2014 Thursday
- E-commerce Lifts Belk's Q2 Aug 28, 2014 Thursday
Macy's New Bronx Store: Localization in Action
The retailer this month opened a three-level, 160,000-square-foot store in the Mall at Bay Plaza in Baychester, at the foot of Co-op City.
Sarah Rutson Exits Lane Crawford
The fashion director had a 21-year career at the Hong Kong retailer.
Abercrombie & Fitch revealed Thursday it is moving away from the logo business, and will eventually exit the category entirely in its North American stores.
Corporate credit rating moved to “CCC-minus” from “CCC.”
Chanel Coming to London's Burlington Arcade
The covered parade of shops that runs between Piccadilly and Bond Street will soon play host to a string of Chanel-owned labels.
Simon Malls Teams Up With Web's Refinery29
The retail property group is launching “The Shopping Block,” one-day pop-up marketplaces for Millennials, at six of its properties this fall.
The Aug. 25 report, titled “Responsible Sourcing in Myanmar,” was released on Thursday by the U.S. Embassy.
In a regulatory filing, Lion Capital said it had designated Robert Mintz to the American Apparel board on Tuesday.
Barbie-Inspired Line to Launch This Fall
Mattel Inc. is collaborating with Lord & Taylor, Forever 21 and Los Angeles-based contemporary label Wildfox on the collections.
JustFab Raises $85 Million in Funding
Funds will enable the fashion and accessories e-commerce company’s expansion in Western Europe.
Two firms focusing on growing core brands as they look to capitalize on rising sales with improving consumer sentiment.