- Galeries Lafayette Finalizes Sale of Credit Firm Stake Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- China's Evolving E-commerce Market Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Upscaling Push Drives Dior Growth Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Vestiaire Collective Releases Counterfeit Study Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Yves Salomon Thinks Global Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Crowdfunding Web Sites Take Aim at Fashion Industry Jul 28, 2014 Monday
- Amazon.com Adds 3-D Printing Marketplace Jul 28, 2014 Monday
- Uniqlo Taps New Artists in MoMA Initiative Jul 28, 2014 Monday
- Dior Couture Sales Rise 13.4% in First Half Jul 28, 2014 Monday
- Amazon to Open 5 New Warehouses in India Jul 28, 2014 Monday
Harrods Builds Footwear Destination
The retailer will unveil its largest project to date, a 42,000-square-foot space designed by David Collins Studio with the feel of a sumptuous hotel suite.
Uniqlo’s SPRZ NY, or Surprise New York, features the work of well-known artists on T-shirts and other products through a collaboration with the museum.
Vestiaire Collective Releases Counterfeit Study
According to the report, 61 percent of female online-marketplace shoppers have been misled into purchasing counterfeit designer goods.
The deal marks the end of a two-year battle with BNP Paribas Personal Finance, its partner in the venture.
Upscaling Push Drives Dior Growth
Strong growth in all product categories and geographical sectors helped propel a double-digit rise in revenues at the company.
Retailers Seek Unique Pieces for Spring
Independent merchants were in an upbeat mood as they visited the booths at Project, Liberty, MRket, Capsule and Agenda in New York this week.
Wal-Mart Names Greg Foran to Lead U.S. Business
In a surprise shift, Wal-Mart Stores Inc. has tapped its top Far East executive to revive its stores at home in the U.S.
While his last day is Thursday, the company said he will remain as a non-executive director.
Wayne Meichner Named President of Retail at John Varvatos
The veteran men’s merchant spent the last 12 years at Ralph Lauren Retail Group.
China's Evolving E-commerce Market
There are a number of fast-growing competitors populating the country’s vast e-commerce landscape.
Several Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor stores have deployed a new mobile shopping experience via the Swirl in-store beacon marketing platform.