- Linda Lee Exits Macy's Aug 1, 2014 Friday
- Wet Seal Appoints Christine Lee Jul 31, 2014 Thursday
- German Jobless, Retail Data Point to Strong Domestic Economy Jul 31, 2014 Thursday
- Hong Kong June Retail Sales Fall 6.9% Jul 31, 2014 Thursday
- Vivarte Cuts Debt By $2.7Bn Jul 31, 2014 Thursday
- Nordstrom to Acquire Trunk Club Jul 31, 2014 Thursday
- Brian Cornell Named Target CEO; Shares Slip Jul 31, 2014 Thursday
- Isetan Q1 Net Falls 28.7% Jul 31, 2014 Thursday
- Metro Books Q3 Loss Jul 31, 2014 Thursday
- Carrefour Operating Profit Up 7.9% in H1 Jul 31, 2014 Thursday
The retailer is expanding its direct-to-consumer options.
Uniqlo’s SPRZ NY, or Surprise New York, features the work of well-known artists on T-shirts and other products through a collaboration with the museum.
German unemployment dropped more than expected in July and retail sales climbed in June.
A government spokesman noted that retail sales registered another year-on-year decline in June.
Valentino Preparing to Unveil Fifth Ave. Flagship
On Friday, the fashion label lands in New York with its largest store to date in the former Takashimaya space.
Retailers Seek Unique Pieces for Spring
Independent merchants were in an upbeat mood as they visited the booths at Project, Liberty, MRket, Capsule and Agenda in New York this week.
The German group confirmed its full-year guidance.
Linda Lee Exits Macy's
The retail executive concludes her 35-year career at Macy's today.
Wayne Meichner Named President of Retail at John Varvatos
The veteran men’s merchant spent the last 12 years at Ralph Lauren Retail Group.
Together with the $800,000 in its seed raise, the company has secured a total of $2.3 million in fund-raising since it launched two years ago.
Several Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor stores have deployed a new mobile shopping experience via the Swirl in-store beacon marketing platform.