- Victoria Beckham Unveils First London Store Sep 24, 2014 Wednesday
- Retailers Aim to Reduce Environmental Impact Sep 24, 2014 Wednesday
- Best Buy Teams With Designers for Tech Accessories Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- The Limited Touts Kerry Washington's 'Scandal' Line Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Vero Moda Partners With Bollywood Filmmaker Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- ICSC: Weekly Sales Gain 4.1% Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Le Bon Marché, The Webster Team for Line Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Study Finds Retailers Lack Mobile Strategies Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Easy, Feminine Looks a Hit in Milan Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Country Club Prep Opens First Store Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
Le Bon Marché, The Webster Team for Line
The limited-edition collection is due to go on sale early next year at the French department store in Paris and the Miami boutique.
The Limited Touts Kerry Washington's 'Scandal' Line
The actress' character Olivia Pope will be wearing items from collection on the TV show.
Apparel stores among stronger performers.
The group's Justice and Lane Bryant units struggled with lower comparable sales and weak traffic.
Victoria Beckham Unveils First London Store
The designer has built a dream space on Dover Street in Mayfair.
Executives unveiled the framework of a major sustainability program aimed at developing ways to reduce the impact of their businesses over the next 15 years.
Best Buy Teams With Designers for Tech Accessories
The collections, which include smartphone, tablet and laptop cases, will launch at bestbuy.com and Best Buy stores on Oct. 5.
Succeeds his father, Michael Frieze, who remains chairman and chief investment officer.
Cody Kondo to Join Trinity as Chief Merchant
It didn't take Richard Cohen long to make his first big splash as ceo at the Hong Kong-based men’s wear retailer.
Farfetch Launches Discover App
The company tapped the local knowledge of its merchants to pull together the shoppable tour guide to the world’s fashionable cities.
IPhone's expected to rack in $14 billion in U.S. sales for the fourth quarter.