- Trinity Profits Slip in First Half Aug 20, 2014 Wednesday
- American Eagle Shares Jump Despite Net, Sales Declines Aug 20, 2014 Wednesday
- Target's Q2 Profits Drop; Lowers Full Year Guidance Aug 20, 2014 Wednesday
- Sears Canada Sales Slump 6.8% in Q2 Aug 20, 2014 Wednesday
- Macy's Has Settled Racial Profiling Allegations Aug 20, 2014 Wednesday
- Dot-Luxury Latest Domain Addition Aug 20, 2014 Wednesday
- Brooks Thomas, Men's Wear Merchant, Dead at 45 Aug 20, 2014 Wednesday
- Men's Wear Drives Up Apparel Prices in July Aug 20, 2014 Wednesday
- Chanel Coming to London's Burlington Arcade Aug 20, 2014 Wednesday
- Aéropostale Stock Boosted by Geiger Return Aug 19, 2014 Tuesday
Department store chain blames cold spring for weak home and hard lines business.
AllSaints Begins South Korea Expansion
The label has opened a store in the Shinsegae Centum City department store in Busan, which bowed earlier this month.
Meanwhile, prices for women’s apparel fell 1.3 percent, according to the Labor Department’s Consumer Price Index.
The men’s wear retailer posted a 47.3 percent drop in net profits in the first half amid ongoing economic slowdown in China.
The settlement is with the NYS Attorney General's Office.
Week in Review: 08/16/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
The off-pricer's Marmaxx unit reported a return to positive comparable-store sales in the period following a flat performance in the first quarter.
Brooks Thomas, Men's Wear Merchant, Dead at 45
A memorial service is being planned for the longtime merchant who died at his New York City home on Saturday.
Barbie-Inspired Line to Launch This Fall
Mattel Inc. is collaborating with Lord & Taylor, Forever 21 and Los Angeles-based contemporary label Wildfox on the collections.
More than 1,100 domains with the new domain extension have been registered in just two months, including more than 600 luxury brands.
Carolina Herrera Readies Style App
The brand on Thursday will begin to test Herrera Style, an exclusive app that will better connect sales associates with their shoppers.