- Target Reaching Out to Customers Dec 20 2013 Friday
- Oh Comme, All Ye Faithful: Rei Kawakubo Takes New York Dec 20 2013 Friday
- Down to the Wire Dec 20 2013 Friday
- Report Cites Slowdown in China's Luxury Spending Dec 19 2013 Thursday
- Target Confirms Security Breach Dec 19 2013 Thursday
- London Men's Week Faces Challenges Dec 19 2013 Thursday
- Mark Briggs Added to Saks Exec Team Dec 19 2013 Thursday
Mark Briggs Added to Saks Exec Team
Marigay McKee doesn’t officially start as president of Saks Fifth Avenue until Jan. 6, but she’s already recruiting talent.
The retailer is opening at 810 S. Broadway in the Rialto Theater, an around 10,000-square-foot, two-level structure built in 1917.
Bain & Co. estimates that luxury sales in Mainland China grew by just 2 percent in 2013, compared with 7 percent growth a year earlier.
The activist investing firm upped its stake in the teen chain to 8.1 percent.
Oh Comme, All Ye Faithful: Rei Kawakubo Takes New York
Kawakubo was in town to put the finishing touches on Comme des Garçons’ Chelsea store, as well as the new Dover Street Market New York.
Down to the Wire
A look at what is selling at retail.