- Study Finds Retailers Lack Mobile Strategies Sep 22, 2014 Monday
- Shinola to Open in London's Soho Sep 22, 2014 Monday
- Farfetch Launches Discover App Sep 22, 2014 Monday
- Nordstrom Joins Rush to Canada Sep 22, 2014 Monday
- Uniqlo Expands Kids Line Sep 19, 2014 Friday
- Inditex, H&M to Pay More for Clothes From Cambodia to Lift Wages Sep 19, 2014 Friday
- Apple Launches Seen Hitting Other Retailers Sep 19, 2014 Friday
- China's New Consumer Classes Sep 19, 2014 Friday
- Alibaba Stock Jumps 36.3% at IPO Sep 19, 2014 Friday
- Cheap Monday Sets 10-Minute Pop-ups Sep 19, 2014 Friday
Nordstrom Joins Rush to Canada
A country with a population of only 35 million, Canada is experiencing an unprecedented influx of U.S. retailers.
Shinola to Open in London's Soho
The Detroit-based company will open a 400-square-foot store on Newburgh Street in October.
A disconnect between online retailers and their mobile strategies — or lack thereof — might hurt sales during a fast approaching holiday shopping season.
Major clothing retailers say they are willing to pay more for clothes made in Cambodia, backing a trade union campaign for higher wages.
The Swedish denim brand is slated to give away 10,000 pairs of jeans on Oct. 10.
London Collections: Arty and Inventive
A spring season that showcased London designers' highly detailed, inventive and often arty creations left buyers upbeat about the city's fashion scene.
In response to customer demand, the fast-fashion brand has ramped up the collection by adding 50 percent more styles and making it available in more stores.
Succeeds his father, Michael Frieze, who remains chairman and chief investment officer.
Cody Kondo to Join Trinity as Chief Merchant
It didn't take Richard Cohen long to make his first big splash as ceo at the Hong Kong-based men’s wear retailer.
Farfetch Launches Discover App
The company tapped the local knowledge of its merchants to pull together the shoppable tour guide to the world’s fashionable cities.
IPhone's expected to rack in $14 billion in U.S. sales for the fourth quarter.