Tweet Sheet: 10 Twitter Feeds to Follow
1. Karl_Lagerfeld (341,152 followers): Lagerfeld's indisputable maxims. "My greatest problem in life is my indifference to the outside world." "A respectable appearance is sufficient to make people more interested in your soul."
2. fakekarl (5,343 followers): Lagerfeld's tweets make for an irresistible send-up. "A home is just a house with pretensions." "I'm too lazy to be Fran Lebowitz, so I make do with myself."
3. stefanogabbana (46,534 followers): A glimpse into one-half of Dolce & Gabbana. "@victoriabeckham Have a good trip!!! Xxxxx sg" "@AngelAlessandra Wooow!!! You are soooooooooo beautiful :)"
4. PeterDavisnyc (3,327 followers): Acerbic musings from a Paper magazine editor and indefatigable party hopper. "#Lohan is out of jail... Hide the blow!" "Party Rules 101: You say hi, you lie and you move on."
5. MarcJacobsInt (48,970 followers): All about the latest Marc Jacobs projects. "Can you think of a more beautiful place for a store than directly in the center of palais royal? Heres our view." "We had a great time at the party. Thanks Stockholm! Now at the afterparty dinner. No more tweets tonight. No drinking and tweeting."
6. MichaelKors (21,459 followers): Follow the peripatetic designer and get lots of tips on where to eat. "My favorite pizza in #Milan at Paper Moon!!! Looks like I have on pink ear muffs!" "Just arrived today in #London. Dinner at Rules, my fave restaurant, orig. in 1798!! Wow!"
7. lorenzomartone (5,745 followers): The p.r. man is BFF with a gaggle of supermodels and is always at the right events. "Gaga meets Courtney love at Givenchy live from Paris." "At the opening night Gala of the Met. Its a dream night for anybody in love w NY, like me."
8. kanyewest (1.3 million followers): The humble hip-hop star tweets as much about style as music. "In the studio with Jay and B. Beyonce just explained to me that lip dressers are better known as make up artist lol" "At the crib I use really nice napkins instead of paper towels... got the idea from the YSL bathroom ... waaaaay nicer"
9. bandofoutsiders (3,289 followers): A peek at how to grow an emerging fashion brand. "Go see andrew garfield in the social network, but first - see him in @InterviewMag in Band of Outsiders." "Just looking at fall samples in the studio is making me hot. It's 115 degrees today."
10. derekblasberg (21,286 followers): The fashion editor and gallivanting industry insider is a droll source for news and gossip. "John Galliano's bow at Galliano was more ridiculous than dior, which I didn't think was possible. Think: confetti, smoke machine and POSING!" —D.L.