Date: January 29
Location: Los Angeles
The digital landscape moves at a breakneck pace, and lasting success in the marketplace hinges on a brand's ability to innovate, evolve, and stay ahead of the trends. Hosted by WWD editors and specifically designed for the apparel, footwear, beauty, and retail industries, the 2014 WWD Digital Forum in Los Angeles will address every aspect of business in the digital space—from the measurable impact of social media to the organic growth of an online community. With a special focus on the lifestyle and business of the West Coast, the event—which sold out almost immediately last year—will feature actionable information, interactive discussions, and unparalleled opportunities for attendees to network with industry peers.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
• Creating and maintaining a devoted community online
• Preparing for the next generation of digital savvy shoppers
• Fast fashion in the digital age
• Understanding social media's impact online and off
• Influencing the influencers: mapping the fashion & beauty blogosphere
NEW FOR 2014 — Hands-On Workshops
Join industry experts and gain tactical hands-on insight to immediately put into action through peer-to-peer discussions and strategizing sessions, including:
• Best Practices for Engaging with Fans and Followers on Instagram
• The Top Ways to Leverage Tumblr for Your Brand in 2014
Vice President, Global Marketing
Director, Brand Communications & Digital Marketing
Chief Executive Officer
Senior Vice President, ASOS U.S. Inc.
Executive Vice President, E-Commerce & Omnichannel
Senior Vice President, External Affairs
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer
Senior Vice President, Digital Commerce
Vice President of Global E-Commerce & Executive Creative Director
- 7:30 - 9:00 am // Registration & Breakfast
- 8:15 - 8:45 am // Workshop I (Optional. Space is limited. Pre-registration required.)*
- 9:00 - 11:00 am // General Session I
- 11:00 - 11:30 am // Networking Break
- 11: 30 am - 12:00 pm // Workshop I (Optional. Space is limited. Pre-registration required.)*
- 11:30 am - 1:00 pm // General Session II
- 1:00 - 2:00 pm // Lunch
- 2:00 - 2:30 pm // Workshop II (Optional. Space is limited. Pre-registration required.)*
- 2:00 - 4:15 pm // General Session III
- 4:15 - 5:30 pm // Social Networking with WWD Editors & Style Bloggers
* For more information, please contact Kim Mancuso at 212.630.4212 or email@example.com
Attendance at the WWD Digital Forum is limited to senior and mid-level executives in the apparel, beauty, and retail industries. Designed to offer a forum for industry leaders to access focused business intelligence on digital and new media strategies, the event also offers an ideal networking opportunity to exchange ideas and establish creative partnerships.
Past attendees include executives from:
- 7 for all mankind
- adidas US
- AG Adriano Goldschmied
- American Apparel
- Art of Henri
- BCBG Max Azria
- Bettie Page Clothing
- Big Star USA
- Brown Shoe Company
- Cameron Hughes Wine
- Casa de Moda
- Charming Charlie
- Chinese Laundry
- Cosmetic Executive Women
- Cult Cosmetics
- De La Hooke
- DermStore Beauty Group
- eBay Inc.
- Evy of California Inc.
- FAB Starpoint
- GUESS? Inc
- Hudson Jeans
- IT Cosmetics
- J. Jill
- James Perse
- JeNu Biosciences Inc.
- Juice Beauty
- K. Bell Socks
- Kevin Murphy
- LDLA Clothing LLC
- LISAIR LLC
- Lucky Brand
- Murad Inc.
- Neiman Marcus
- NYX Cosmetics
- OPI Products Inc.
- Planet Beauty
- Planet Blue
- Razor USA
- REM Eyewear
- Rocket Dog
- Ron Herman
- Sole Society
- Splendid / Ella Moss
- Thomas Dean & Co.
- Tommy Bahama
- Tracey Lynn LLC
- True Religion
- UGG Australia
- Urban Decay
- Wildfox Couture
For more information on attending please contact Kim Mancuso at 212.630.4212 or Kim_Mancuso@fairchildfashion.com
Sponsorship opportunities at the WWD Digital Forum provide direct access to influential executives steering digital strategies at notable retail, apparel, footwear, and beauty companies. Sponsors benefit from high-profile brand visibility and interaction as well as targeted networking with current and prospective clients. Limited sponsorship opportunities are available and are highly customizable to meet your marketing objectives.
For information on sponsoring, please contact Larry Oliver at 212.630.4824 or Larry_oliver2@fairchildfashion.com
Fairchild Summits connects the titans of industry at focused gatherings designed to inform and inspire through content curated by Fairchild Fashion Media's renowned editorial team. Attended by senior executives in the global fashion, beauty and retail industries, each event offers unique perspectives from those who are successfully navigating the ever-changing landscape.