Date: February 11th
Location: New York
The hallmarks of the beauty industry are innovation and interaction, making digital platforms a critical— area of strategic growth for brands and retailers. In a marketing driven business, digital has evolved and expanded the counter-to-customer relationship and offered tactile, valuable experiences that further the conversation between brands, retailers and consumers.
Created specifically for the beauty industry, the first-ever WWD Digital Forum: Beauty Edition is suited for both the experienced digital marketer and the novice. Featuring presentations from some of the world's foremost beauty brands and retailers, as well as digital experts this event offers insight from those who are successfully—and creatively—using digital in the beauty space.
Join an audience of your peers for at the WWD Digital Forum: Beauty Edition on February 11 in New York City.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
• Integrating a digital strategy throughout the marketing organization
• Building a digital cult beauty brand
• Using social media to create a dynamic connection with influential celebrity fragrance lines
• Launching a completely digital beauty brand
• Creating devoted brand loyalty through dedicated digital channels
President & Founder
Vice President, Interactive Marketing & E-Business
Celebrity Makeup Artist, President & Founder
Vice President, Marketing, Unilever Hair U.S.
Vice President, Corporate Global Digital Marketing
Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer
Vice President, Marketing, COVERGIRL
Group Vice President, Digital Marketing, Online Strategy & Customer Experience
Chief Marketing Officer
Associate Publisher , Marketing & Business Development
Director, Communications & General Manager, Digital Media
Malcolm De Leo
- 7:15-8:30 am // Registration & Breakfast
- 7:30-8:30 am // Workshop I (Optional. Space is limited. Pre-registration required.)*
- 8:30-10:45 am // General Session I
- 10:45-11:15 am // Networking Break
- 11:15 am-11:45 am // Workshop II (Optional. Space is limited. Pre-registration required.)*
- 11:15-12:45 pm // General Session II
- 12:45-2:00 pm // Lunch
- 2:00-2:30 pm // Workshop III (Optional. Space is limited. Pre-registration required.)*
- 2:00-4:15 pm // General Session III
- 4:15-5:30 pm // Social Networking with WWD Editors & Style Bloggers
* For more information, please contact Kim Mancuso at 212.630.4212 or email@example.com
Attendance at the WWD Digital Forum: Beauty Edition is limited to senior and mid-level executives in the apparel, beauty, and retail industries. Designed to offer a forum for industry leaders to access focused business intelligence on digital and new media strategies, the event also offers an ideal networking opportunity to exchange ideas and establish creative partnerships.
Past attendees include executives from:
- AHAVA North America
- Alliance Boots
- Alterna Hair Care
- Astral Brands
- Aveda Corporation
- Benefit Cosmetics
- Blue Mercury
- Christian Dior Inc.
- Combe Inc.
- Cos Bar USA
- Cosmetic Dermatology Inc.
- Cosmetic Executive Women
- Cosmetic World
- DermStore Beauty Group
- e.l.f. Cosmetics
- Gurwitch Products
- Guthy Renker
- Hudson Bay Company
- Iredale Mineral Cosmetics
- IT Cosmetics
- JeNu Bioscience Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kate Somerville Skin Care
- Katherine Cosmetics
- Kiss Nail Products
- La Prairie
- Liberty London
- Living Proof
- Lord & Taylor
- LVMH Beauty
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian
- Mally Beauty
- Mama Mio
- Norma Kamali Inc.
- NUXE Group
- Oscar de la Renta LLC
- Procter & Gamble
- PZ Cussons Beauty
- Restorsea LLC
- Re'Vive Skincare
- Shiseido Cosmetics America
- Sonia Kashuk Beauty
- Stila Cosmetics
- Sundial Brands LLC
- The Brush Guard
- The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Urban Decay
- Wei Beauty Inc.
- Yes To Inc.
For more information on attending please contact Kim Mancuso at 212.630.4212 or Kim_Mancuso@fairchildfashion.com
Sponsorship opportunities at the WWD Digital Forum: Beauty Edition provide direct access to influential executives steering digital strategies at notable retail, apparel, footwear, and beauty companies. Sponsors benefit from high-profile brand visibility and interaction as well as targeted networking with current and prospective clients. Limited sponsorship opportunities are available and are highly customizable to meet your marketing objectives.
For information on sponsoring, please contact Larry Oliver at 212.630.4824 or Larry_oliver2@fairchildfashion.com
Fairchild Summits connects the titans of industry at focused gatherings designed to inform and inspire through content curated by Fairchild Fashion Media's renowned editorial team. Attended by senior executives in the global fashion, beauty and retail industries, each event offers unique perspectives from those who are successfully navigating the ever-changing landscape.