More on SubjectMost Recent Articles On Film and TV
- John Galliano Said to Be Considering TV Interview
- CW, TMZ Teaming Up for New Reality Show
- David Letterman, Robin Williams Take the Stage at CBS Upfront
Among those whom designers will vie to dress are best actress nominees Angelina Jolie and Kate Winslet, as well as first-time nominee Anne Hathaway. Meryl Streep received her record 15th nomination.
The best supporting actress category boasts fashion favorites Amy Adams and Penelope Cruz, both previous nominees, and Oscar winner Marisa Tomei.
Expect actresses to go glam, though not over the top, amid the recession as designers, jewelers and beauty companies look for an economic boost from celebrity placement.
The awards show will be broadcast live from the Kodak Theater and Hollywood and Highland Center at 8 p.m. Feb. 22 on ABC.
- Anne Hathaway, "Rachel Getting Married"
- Angelina Jolie, "Changeling"
- Melissa Leo, "Frozen River"
- Meryl Streep, "Doubt"
- Kate Winslet, "The Reader"
- Amy Adams, "Doubt"
- Penelope Cruz, "Vicky Cristina Barcelona"
- Viola Davis, "Doubt"
- Taraji P. Henson, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"
- Marisa Tomei, "The Wrestler"
- Richard Jenkins, “The Visitor”
- Frank Langella, “Frost/Nixon”
- Sean Penn, “Milk”
- Brad Pitt, “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”
- Mickey Rourke, “The Wrestler”
- Josh Brolin, “Milk”
- Robert Downey Jr., “Tropic Thunder”
- Philip Seymour Hoffman, “Doubt”
- Heath Ledger, “The Dark Knight”
- Michael Shannon, “Revolutionary Road”
- "Australia," Catherine Martin
- "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button," Jacqueline West
- "The Duchess," Michael O'Connor
- "Milk," Danny Glicker
- "Revolutionary Road," Albert Wolsky