September 21, 2013
Paloma Faith, Sienna Miller, Harry Styles and Suki Waterhouse
Photo By James Mason - JAB Productions
Photo By Luca Tombolini
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD's Twitter feed, based on readers' clicks.
• Blake Lively was spotted front row at Gucci's spring show.
• Cate Blanchett, Blake Lively and David Gandy were expected at the opening of the "Beauty in Wonderland" exhibit.
• Tom Ford pulled an A-list lineup for his show, including Cate Blanchett, Armie Hammer and Colin Firth.
•"I don’t want women to have to sacrifice their style for sport,” Stella McCartney said of her Adidas lineup.
• Beauty look of the day: The hair at Prada’s spring 2014 show focused on color.
• Sienna Miller, @victoriabeckham, @alexa_chung and @TheRealDaphne attended British Vogue's party to mark #LFW.
• Burberry's front row included Sienna Miller and One Direction's @Harry_Styles.
• Miuccia Prada celebrated a new-age power woman who wears her audacity and strength more as beacon than armor.
• Thom Browne and Zac Posen have created one-of-a-kind designer edition 2014 Infiniti Q50 cars for Gilt and Infiniti.
• An attitude adjustment best explains the difference between Tom Ford’s splashy runway return and his new lineup.