September 7, 2013
Key colors for Spring 2014.
Photo By Courtesy Photo
The Kim Kardashian cover of CR Fashion Book, photographed by Karl Lagerfeld and art-directed by Riccardo Tisci.
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD's Twitter feed, based on readers' clicks.
• WWD reveals Pantone's top 10 colors for women and men for the Spring 2014 season.
• A pregnant @KimKardashian is featured on the upcoming cover of Carine Roitfeld’s CR Fashion Book.
• Beauty Look of the Day — The look at Creatures of the Wind featured a red, orange lip and a tiny braid.
• The first consumer magazine from Net-a-Porter’s new publishing division will be called “Porter."
• Gisele Bündchen sings a cover of a 1964 hit by The Kinks in an H&M ad.
• Maggie Gyllenhaal and Zosia Mamet sat front row at Rachel Comey's spring show.
• Vanity Fair’s centennial issue features a print cover with Kate Upton shot by Annie Leibovitz.
• Tamagotchi, the brand of hand-held digital pets, is having a second life with a new clothing line.
• Designers' inspirations behind the upcoming #NYFW Spring 2014 collections are all about celebrating the eccentric.
• WWD went off the runways and onto the streets and sidewalks for the best looks from New York Fashion Week.
News from WWD
Sign Up to receive daily headlines, breaking news alerts and weekly industry wrap-ups
Yes, Sign Me Up