- Doctor to Release Foot-Care Line
- Media Bank: Weitzman Reteams with Kate Moss... Inov-8's Social Campaign
- First Look at People Footwear
Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh has placed a few bets in his time, with most of them paying off big. It’s fitting, then, that with a company headquarters so close to the action-packed Las Vegas Strip, Hsieh is the odds-on favorite for knowing the best local haunts. Here are his picks.
1. Best pool: Four Seasons Hotel. “Great poolside food and bar menu, and the craziness of the [adjacent] Mandalay Bay pool is always available if you want it.”
2. Kitschiest Vegas attraction: Tournament of Kings dinner show at Excalibur. “You can watch knights in armor joust as you eat a whole game hen with only your hands.”
3. Best restaurant for a mellow evening: Capo’s. “It’s a fun old Italian restaurant with a secret entrance.”
4. Best way to start the day: Sunday brunch at Simon. “Pajamas are encouraged, and [there’s an] all-you-can-drink Bloody Mary bar.”
5. Best cocktails: Downtown Cocktail Room.
6. Best way to end the night: Noodles at Bellagio. “They have great food to wrap up a night of partying.”
7. Hottest show: Cirque de Soleil’s “Zumanity.”