Most Recent Articles In Markets
Latest Markets Articles
- Reebok Inks Sponsorship Deal With UFC
- 5 Questions for Bionda Castana's Natalia Barbieri
- Buzz: Upcoming Launches from Aquatalia, Sendra & More
More Articles By
Jessie Randall is the ultimate juggler. Not only is she the brains behind the successful Loeffler Randall label, but she’s also mom to three young kids. Still, the New York-based designer manages to squeeze in time to enjoy the best of the Big Apple. Here, she dishes on her favorite things to see and do around town.
1. Perfect place to get pampered: Spa at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. “I love lounging after my massage, eating fruit skewers, sipping tea and looking out over Central Park.”
2. Best only-in-New York spot: Tender Buttons. “Only in New York could there be an entire store devoted just to buttons.”
3. Best art attraction: Whitney Museum of American Art.
4. Hippest hotel bar: Bemelmans Bar at The Carlyle. “I like to look at the drawings by ‘Madeline’ author Ludwig Bemelmans.”
5. Biggest dive that actually serves good food: Viand Coffee Shop. “It [serves] good comfort food in a great location for shopping.”
6. Best sushi: Kajitsu. “I’m a vegetarian, so this is great for me.”
7. Best cup of coffee: Balthazar.