Most Recent Articles In Markets
Latest Markets Articles
- Bread & Butter Buyers Seek the Unique
- Titan Takes on Three New Collections
- 5 Questions for Hoka's Jim Van Dine
More Articles By
Jeffrey Kalinsky’s high-end boutique put Atlanta on the fashion map. And though the retailer claims he’s no expert on the Southern city (New York is his full-time home, after all), he’s still got the instincts to find what he loves. Here are Kalinsky’s picks for the Peach State.
1. Best place to relax: The High Museum of Art. “It’s great to go to a city the size of Atlanta and visit the art museum because you don’t have the crowds.”
2. Chicest new hotel: The St. Regis Atlanta.
3. Best place for bling: Beverly Bremer. “It’s a great place to find silver objects, if you’re into collecting.”
4. Shop with the most unique finds: The Clothing Warehouse. “I love vintage T-shirts, so I always stop in here.”
5. Best dining spot for authentic Southern fare: Fat Matt’s Rib Shack. “They’re known for their barbecue and live blues. It’s legendary.”
6. Coolest tourist spot: Georgia Aquarium.
7. Best Italian eats: Sotto Sotto. “I always order the Lasagnette alla Bolognese.”