Most Recent Articles In Fashion Features
Latest Fashion Features Articles
- Prince George Turns One: A Look Back
- A New Story at Dover Street Market N.Y.
- Model Call: Meng Meng Wei
More Articles By
- Dust Bowl girls wore overalls to cover up and keep clean. Today's city girl isn't afraid to get a little messy.
- A symbol of Fifties antiestablishment, dark wash jeans are also appropriate for today's rebel without a cause.
- Hold the flash, keep the flare. One of today's most popular silhouettes channels the disco era.
- The no-fuss, cool-kid twist on acid-washed and distressed looks assures that they won't fade away.
runway photos by giovanni giannoni and robert mitra; vintage images courtesy of fox photos/getty images, sunset boulevard/corbis, Hulton-deutsch collection/corbis and michael ochs archives/getty images