Most Recent Articles In Lifestyle
Latest Lifestyle Articles
- Eichner's Eye: Operation Occupying the Royals
- Basel Basics: The Real Miami Art Scene
- Book Excerpt: 'Rowing Blazers' by Jack Carlson
More Articles By
- Vitruvian Park, a $1 billion lifestyle project in Addison, plans to open in six phases over the next several years, including at least 300,000 square feet of retail space and offices.
- Tanger Outlet Center, Irving, featuring designer apparel, is set to open by summer 2009.
- Uptown Village at Cedar Hill opened its first phase in March with 300,000 square feet of retail. Additional space is slated to be added in the next year or two, to total 725,000 square feet.
- Murphy Marketplace, a regional center in the north Dallas suburb of Murphy, plans to open by the end of this year with 400,000 square feet of retail.
- Little Elm Towne Crossing will be a 200,000-square-foot center in the Dallas suburb of Little Elm.
- City Lights, a mixed-use lifestyle center on Live Oak Street in downtown Dallas, will feature 200,000 square feet of retail space and 320 apartments in phase one.
- Mooreland, a 272-acre development in the north Dallas community of Prosper, will cost $650 million and include a 10-acre lake, a public amphitheater and green space in addition to a large percentage of retail space. The first phase is planned to open in 2010.
- Murphy Plaza, a 150,0000-square foot retail complex, is expected to start construction by yearend with phase one opening next spring.