- PVH, Gazal Expand Australian Joint Venture Dec 21, 2014 Sunday
- Pietro Marzotto, Others Acquitted in Italian Pollution Case Dec 21, 2014 Sunday
- American Apparel Battle Rages On Dec 21, 2014 Sunday
- WWD Tracker Down for Day, Up for Week Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- Tory Burch Renews Contract with Luxottica Group SpA Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- U.S. Judge Approves Target Class-Action Lawsuit Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- Mexx Canada to Shutter Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- Rent The Runway Raises $60M Series D Round Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- Estée Lauder Purchases Glamglow Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- Consumers Can Sue Target Corp Over Data Breach Dec 19, 2014 Friday
Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen businesses now included in arrangement.
In the seventh month of negotiations for a key labor contract between dockworkers, the West Coast ports are putting the worst of the congestion behind them.
Estée Lauder Purchases Glamglow
This is the fourth brand Lauder's snapped up since October.
Courts finds no link between company and deaths of textile workers.
Shoppers expect the country to gain momentum.
Simon Property Group and eBay Inc. have started to collaborate on creating technologies that spur traffic and improve the shopping experience in malls.
No. 9: The Flight of Dov Charney
The suspended ceo of American Apparel was fired for cause this month, setting up a potentially expensive legal battle.
A U.S. judge has cleared the way for consumers to sue over the retailer's late 2013 data breach that they say compromised their personal financial information.
Fashion Moments of 2014
Looking back on the year.
The building’s retail tenants include jewelers Bulgari SpA and K. Mikimoto & Co.