- Week in Review: 1/31/2015 Jan 31, 2015 Saturday
- Mort Gordon, Licensing Executive and Former DNR Editor, Dies at 87 Jan 30, 2015 Friday
- WWD Tracker Suffers Largest Decline Jan 30, 2015 Friday
- Alibaba and Amazon Profits Down Jan 30, 2015 Friday
- Acquisitions Fuel Hanesbrands' Q4 Net Growth Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Feds Pledge $8M To End Child Labor in Vietnam Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Currency Shifts Reduce Earnings Estimates Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Amazon Earnings Slip, But Top Expectations Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Salvatore Ferragamo Posts 2014 Preliminary Revenues Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Dufry Said to Be Among Suitors Eyeing World Duty Free Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
U.S. stocks down on weak fourth-quarter GDP report.
The money will implement a “technical cooperation project” with Vietnam, the second largest apparel supplier to the U.S.
The Swiss company seeks to boost its global presence, according to people familiar with the matter.
Rihanna Wins Topshop T-Shirt Suit
Britain’s Court of Appeal held the retailer infringed the rights of Rihanna.
The Index is now at 102.9 from 93.1 last month.
He joins Feb. 16 and will be based at Gant headquarters in Stockholm.
Gordon, who pivoted from early work as an editor and publisher at Fairchild Publications to a long career as a licensing executive, died Friday, at age 87.
Company shelving its techie glasses until the next iteration is ready.
Week in Review: 1/31/2015
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
About 2,250 store associates will be laid off.