- Consumer Morale in Germany Hits Eight-Year High Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- Europe's Markets Climb Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- The Major M&A Deals of 2014 Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- IPO Market: Tech Takes Off Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- Liquidations Expected After the Holidays Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- Saturday Could Reclaim Yule Supremacy Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- No. 9: The Flight of Dov Charney Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- No. 3: The Rise of Wearable Technology Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- No. 1: Alibaba's Magic Touch Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- No. 10: The Tax Man Cometh and Goeth Dec 19, 2014 Friday
A number of fashion and retail stocks also saw strong gains in morning trading on Friday.
In the seventh month of negotiations for a key labor contract between dockworkers, the West Coast ports are putting the worst of the congestion behind them.
While there were many mergers and acquisitions, a few managed to hit megadeal territory.
No. 10: The Tax Man Cometh and Goeth
Italy's internal revenue agency is on the hunt.
Shoppers expect the country to gain momentum.
Simon Property Group and eBay Inc. have started to collaborate on creating technologies that spur traffic and improve the shopping experience in malls.
No. 9: The Flight of Dov Charney
The suspended ceo of American Apparel was fired for cause this month, setting up a potentially expensive legal battle.
The tech sector stole the IPO buzz from fashion companies in 2014.
No. 1: Alibaba's Magic Touch
The Chinese e-tail behemoth blasted into western conciousness this year with a record IPO and far-reaching ambitions.
The building’s retail tenants include jewelers Bulgari SpA and K. Mikimoto & Co.