- WWD Tracker, Dow Follow Oil Higher Dec 17, 2014 Wednesday
- TPG Takes Stake in Beautycounter Dec 17, 2014 Wednesday
- U.S. to Reestablish Ties With Cuba Dec 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Maesa Taps Shawn Haynes as SVP Dec 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Jane DeFlorio Appointed to Perry Ellis Board Dec 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Cavalli Talks Heat Up Dec 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Dov Charney's Firing Could Spur Lawsuits Dec 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Frederick Mostert to Retire from Richemont Dec 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Hudson's Bay Names Gerald Storch CEO Dec 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Hermès Shares Rise on Share Distribution Dec 17, 2014 Wednesday
Fed signals a hold on interest rates for time being.
President Obama on Wednesday said the U.S. will reestablish and expand diplomatic, economic and travel ties with Cuba.
TPG Takes Stake in Beautycounter
Investment firm’s John Bailey to join firm’s board.
The Danish jewelry company is contesting a decision that it had breached the Securities Trading Act.
Recapping the company's hectic year.
Simon Property Group and eBay Inc. have started to collaborate on creating technologies that spur traffic and improve the shopping experience in malls.
Haynes will develop an annual sales plan, implement distribution strategies and manage the current sales team.
PowaTag Digi-Shop Billboards Land in NYC
The mobile commerce scanning application has partnered with 2(x)ist to create virtual stores this holiday season.
Week in Review: 12/13/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
Edward Lampert Blogs on Store Closures
The company will begin 2015 with 1,700 Sears and Kmart big-box stores in operation, representing about 200 million square feet of space.