- Alibaba in Hot Water With Chinese Regulators Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- Adidas CEO Vows to Stay Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- HanesBrands' Board Approves 4-For-1 Stock Split Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- HSN Has New $1.25B Credit Facility Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- Steve Madden Acquires Blondo IP Assets Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- Gregg Ribatt Joins Crocs as CEO Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- Europe’s Stock Markets Uneven Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- Retailers Weigh Impact of Winter Storm Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Yahoo Spinning Off Alibaba Stake Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Stocks Trim Losses Late in Day Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
The company also raised its quarterly cash dividend by 33 percent.
Alibaba in Hot Water With Chinese Regulators
The latest release accuses Alibaba’s consumer-to-consumer platform Taobao of turning a blind eye to piracy and counterfeit products.
- U.S. to Take Closer Look at China's Cotton Subsidization
- Obama Lays Out New Initiatives in India
- U.S., India Talk Bilateral Issues; Fashion Creeps In
- President Obama Brings Hope for Stronger US-India Trade Ties
- Trade Ministers Give Green Light to Kick-start Stalled WTO Global Trade Talks
- Mali Targets 800,000 T Cotton Per Year by 2018
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Rihanna Wins Topshop T-Shirt Suit
Britain’s Court of Appeal held the retailer infringed the rights of Rihanna.
The Index is now at 102.9 from 93.1 last month.
He joins Feb. 16 and will be based at Gant headquarters in Stockholm.
Herbert Hainer acknowledges mistakes, including expansion of golf business.
Company shelving its techie glasses until the next iteration is ready.
Retailers Weigh Impact of Winter Storm
New York missed the worst of winter storm Juno, which largely passed over the city to pile snow onto New England.
About 2,250 store associates will be laid off.