- Donna Karan's Madison Avenue Flagship to Close Jul 23, 2014 Wednesday
- Europe's Stock Markets Uneven Jul 23, 2014 Wednesday
- Encore Takes Stake in Butter London Jul 23, 2014 Wednesday
- Hudson Jeans' New Image: Keeping It Real Jul 23, 2014 Wednesday
- Moves at American Apparel Jul 23, 2014 Wednesday
- Bangladesh Alliance Releases First Annual Report Jul 22, 2014 Tuesday
- FTC Reaches Settlement in Made in USA Labeling Case Jul 22, 2014 Tuesday
- WWD Global Stock Tracker Gains 0.3% Jul 22, 2014 Tuesday
- Blog Posts on Alibaba's China Leadership Links Censored in China Jul 22, 2014 Tuesday
- Russian Tourist Spending Tumbles Jul 22, 2014 Tuesday
Shares in Unilever and Boohoo.com rose, while Gemfields and Koovs.com fell.
Labor activists remain encouraged but critical.
Encore Takes Stake in Butter London
Founded as a nail lacquer brand, with influences from Great Britain — where founder Sasha Muir is from — the firm last year launched its color cosmetics line.
The company has filed a petition under Chapter 11 seeking bankruptcy court protection in Trenton.
Global Blue figures reflect political tensions, weak ruble.
Hudson Jeans' New Image: Keeping It Real
The denim label is moving on from the branding formula that has worked in its favor for 12 years.
The retailer is expected to name five new directors to its board in the next day or so.
With a newly secured Knicks contract worth $122 million, the NBA star has other things on his mind — like tech investment.
Week in Review: 07/19/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
The designer's flagship at 819 Madison Avenue will close when the lease expires Aug. 31.