- VF Sees Timberland Passing $3B in 2019 Sep 18, 2014 Thursday
- Gianluca Brozzetti Joins Buccellati Sep 18, 2014 Thursday
- Puvvada to Lead VF Jeanswear Innovation Sep 18, 2014 Thursday
- Luxury Businesses Should Brace for 'Moderate Growth' Sep 18, 2014 Thursday
- Swiss Watch Exports Dip 0.2% in August Sep 18, 2014 Thursday
- European Markets Advance Sep 18, 2014 Thursday
- Richemont the Latest to Feel Luxury's Chill Sep 18, 2014 Thursday
- Brown Shoe Incubates Jack Erwin Sep 18, 2014 Thursday
- Richemont Leads Retreat on WWD Global Stock Tracker Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Jimmy Choo to Pledge Industry-Beating Growth in Expected IPO Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
Rapid growth expected in Americas and in e-commerce.
Declines in men’s, boys’ and girls’ clothing prices drove down overall retail prices in the sector.
Neiman Marcus Acquires Mytheresa.com
In addition, NMG will acquire the Theresa flagship store, located in the heart of Munich, from the Botschen family.
Declines further comment in wake of arrests of six sales associates.
The Chinese continue to spend abroad — but not at home, a report by Exane BNP Paribas shows.
Tech giant invites editors and bloggers to product launch.
Brozzetti was previously ceo at the Roberto Cavalli group, which he left in January.
The $2.51 billion footwear firm has made its first investment, in tech startup Jack Erwin, an e-tail footwear firm.
At the same time, most of the company cash reserves in Hong Kong and Mainland China disappeared.
Battle for New York: Luxury Players Make Their Move
Neiman Marcus Group confirmed it’s opening its first store in New York City, in Hudson Yards on the West Side of Manhattan in 2018.