- Jones Deal Receives Debt Scrutiny Dec 20 2013 Friday
- Retail Stocks End Week Up Almost 2% Dec 20 2013 Friday
- U.S., China Sign Intellectual Property Deal Dec 20 2013 Friday
- U.S., EU Free-Trade Negotiations Continue Dec 20 2013 Friday
- Zebra Technologies Buys Hart Systems Dec 20 2013 Friday
- The Finish Line Inc. Raises Guidance Dec 20 2013 Friday
- Prada Nine-Month Net Rises 7.9% Dec 20 2013 Friday
Card, Dickson set to get getting multi-million pay outs for stock holdings.
The two countries signed a memorandum of understanding to provide a technical assistance program to Chinese IP agencies.
Sycamore to Buy The Jones Group in $2.2B Deal
Agreement values the fashion company at $15 a share.
- Galeries Lafayette, House of Fraser in Acquisition Talks
- IMG Worldwide to Be Acquired by Silver Lake Partners and William Morris Endeavor
- William Morris Endeavor Reported to Win Bid for IMG Worldwide
- Deal to Buy Jones Group Close
- Christopher Burch Takes Stake in Solid & Striped
- Crestview Partners Buys NYDJ
Authorities seized a haul of counterfeit designer clothing and accessories in a raid at a gift shop on Oxford Street.
Bain & Co. estimates that luxury sales in Mainland China grew by just 2 percent in 2013, compared with 7 percent growth a year earlier.
Shopping Lull Seen Hitting Holiday Results
This year the lull appears particularly pronounced, to a degree self-inflicted by retailers and one that is bound to impact margins.