- Delta Galil's Q2 Profits Up 10.6% Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- LBO for Lululemon? Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Obama Steps Up Sanctions Against Russia Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Men's Wearhouse Stock Falls 9.9% Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- NLRB Rules for Bergdorf Goodman in Micro Union Case Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- USTR Calls for Expansion of AGOA Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Iconix's Q2 Profits Slip Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Next Ups Profit Outlook Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Rue La La Said Exploring Sale Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
- Indian E-Tailer Flipkart Raises $1 Billion Jul 29, 2014 Tuesday
Isaac Dabah, chief executive officer, said the strong results were “sustained by organic growth across nearly all of our business segments.”
The new round of U.S. sanctions targets key banks and a defense technology firm.
Maybe not, according to one analyst.
A Paris commercial court has approved the plan, which gives the French fashion firm more time to pay down its debt.
Vestiaire Collective Releases Counterfeit Study
According to the report, 61 percent of female online-marketplace shoppers have been misled into purchasing counterfeit designer goods.
Several Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor stores have deployed a new mobile shopping experience via the Swirl in-store beacon marketing platform.
Moët Hennessy Reshuffles Exec Roles
New appointments include Jean-Marc Lacave at Moet Hennessy and Jean-Marc Gallot at Veuve Clicquot.
Crowdfunding Web Sites Take Aim at Fashion Industry
Noteworthy upstarts include Zaozao, Mimoona, Carnet de la Mode, I Am La Mode and Musestyle.
Week in Review: 07/26/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
Fendi to Build Miami Condos
Marking its first branded real estate project globally, the brand is partnering with Château Group to develop a 12-story waterfront condo.