- Richemont Leads Retreat on WWD Global Stock Tracker Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Jimmy Choo to Pledge Industry-Beating Growth in Expected IPO Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Pronovias Names New Managing Director Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Women's Apparel Prices Gain in August Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- China Issues Details on Trial Cotton Subsidy Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Neiman Marcus Comps Up, But Costs Hit Bottom Line Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Thierry Andretta Named Buccellati Vice President Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Executives at Frankfurt-Listed Chinese Shoemaker Go Missing Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Currency Effects Weigh on Zara Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Johann Rupert Returns, is Named Richemont Chairman Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
Group of 100 global fashion, retail and beauty stocks down 0.3% to 101.02.
Declines in men’s, boys’ and girls’ clothing prices drove down overall retail prices in the sector.
Neiman Marcus Acquires Mytheresa.com
In addition, NMG will acquire the Theresa flagship store, located in the heart of Munich, from the Botschen family.
Declines further comment in wake of arrests of six sales associates.
A series of studies has warned brands about the dangers of one of the Chinese e-tailer’s core business streams: daigou agents.
Tech giant invites editors and bloggers to product launch.
Pronovias Names New Managing Director
The Barcelona-based bridal manufacturer has appointed Andrés Tejero Sala the group’s new managing director and vice president.
Macy's Inc. Unveils String of Omni Initiatives
Among other initiatives and technologies announced, Macy's and Bloomingdale's will be among the first retailers to support Apple Pay.
At the same time, most of the company cash reserves in Hong Kong and Mainland China disappeared.
Battle for New York: Luxury Players Make Their Move
Neiman Marcus Group confirmed it’s opening its first store in New York City, in Hudson Yards on the West Side of Manhattan in 2018.