- WWD Global Stock Tracker Up for Day, Week Dec 26, 2014 Friday
- Takashimaya Profits Rose 22.8% Dec 26, 2014 Friday
- WWD Tracker, U.S. Markets End Flat Dec 24, 2014 Wednesday
- Agent Provocateur's Full Year Sales and EBITDA Climb Dec 24, 2014 Wednesday
- Europe’s Markets Uneven Dec 24, 2014 Wednesday
- WWD Tracker Up 0.6% Dec 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Imran Jooma to Exit Sears Holdings Corp. Dec 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Industry Calls on Obama in Port Dispute Dec 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Customs Seizes Counterfeits at JFK Airport Dec 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Gerry Weber Buys Hallhuber Dec 23, 2014 Tuesday
Dow Jones, S&P 500 again close at record levels.
On Tuesday, more than 160 national, state and local trade associations and organizations wrote to President Obama.
- Customs Seizes Counterfeits at JFK Airport
- PMA Requests Federal Mediation in West Coast Port Talks
- DOL Wards Grants to Improve Conditions in Peru, Philippines
- Industry Battles Port Congestion as Talks Drag On
- China, U.S., Lead in Apparel-Related Trademark Application Filings
- China, India Criticize U.S. Textile Tariffs
Munich-based Hallhuber and Hallhuber Donna will be managed as stand-alone brands within the Gerry Weber portfolio.
The Italian fashion brand said the accusations are “false and void of any foundation, and defamatory.”
The U.K.'s Office for National Statistics said household spending rose 0.9 percent in the three months through September.
Simon Property Group and eBay Inc. have started to collaborate on creating technologies that spur traffic and improve the shopping experience in malls.
The company will soon be looking for a new person for the position of executive vice preisdent and president, online, marketing, pricing and financial services.
Digital Boom Kickstarts Holiday Delivery Rush
Retailers racked up strong e-commerce sales last week as holiday shipping cutoffs approached.
B Corps Catch Sustainability Wave
The nonprofit organization B Lab administers a stringent assessment to vet companies looking to become certified as a benefit corporation, or B Corp.
The building’s retail tenants include jewelers Bulgari SpA and K. Mikimoto & Co.