- ITC Case Reflects Tech's New Role Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Bon-Ton Leads Fashion Stocks Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Stage Disappoints in Q2, Lowers Guidance Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Laura Weil Out at New York & Co. Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Stein Mart Misses Estimates in 'Choppy' Quarter Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Women's Weak as Buckle Q2 Net Drops Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Family Dollar Stores Rejects Offer Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Li & Fung H1 Profits, Sales Grow Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Europe Shows Signs of Weakening Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- L Brands Q2 Net Rises to $188.4M Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
Regional department store transcends loss, stock rises 12.8 percent.
As new technologies come into play, so do new legal woes, as evidenced by the patent infringement case aimed at 17 U.S. and European brands and retailers.
Discount retailer said Dollar General’s offer over antitrust concerns.
He also was ordered to pay $13.7M in restitution to Aéropostale Inc.
Meanwhile, prices for women’s apparel fell 1.3 percent, according to the Labor Department’s Consumer Price Index.
The survey provided recommendations to retailers on how to best leverage consumer behavior from digital coupons to cross-selling in the physical store.
Company shows bottom line improvement in second quarter.
More than 1,100 domains with the new domain extension have been registered in just two months, including more than 600 luxury brands.
Week in Review: 08/16/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
With sweeping transformation hitting the area, retailing is gaining promise and getting pricier.