- Europe's Stock Markets Make Small Gains Jul 14, 2014 Monday
- David Jones Shareholders Back Woolworths Bid Jul 14, 2014 Monday
- Alibaba Raises Valuation to $130B Jul 14, 2014 Monday
- Wearable Tech Inching Closer to the Every Day Jul 14, 2014 Monday
- Currencies, Marni Deal Cut Into OTB Net Jul 13, 2014 Sunday
- Burberry Shareholders Reject Christopher Bailey's Pay Package Jul 13, 2014 Sunday
- Week in Review: 07/11/2014 Jul 12, 2014 Saturday
- American Apparel Stock Gains Ground Again Jul 11, 2014 Friday
- Ralph Toledano: Puig's Fashion Captain Jul 11, 2014 Friday
- Puig at 100: A Patriarch Reflects Jul 11, 2014 Friday
European stock markets made modest gains in mid-morning trading on Monday.
Is prime minister Narendra Modi going to be able to change the economic game in India and play the pro-business card that has built a fever of anticipation?
The vote ends weeks of uncertainty over the intentions of top shareholder Solomon Lew.
Eric M. Martin and Richard T. Posey were sentenced to federal prison for their roles in an insider trading scandal involving company stock.
Weary Retailers Battle Weak Demand, Traffic
Price promotions are expected to take a big bite out of second-quarter profits.
Overall, eMarketer expects spending on digital video ads in the U.S. to increase 41.9 percent this year, to $5.96 billion.
Burberry Shareholders Reject Christopher Bailey's Pay Package
The vote at the annual general meeting Friday is non-binding.
Wearable Tech Inching Closer to the Every Day
The soldiers in the wearable revolution are amassing. And they’re a formidable force, from tech giants like Google Inc. to online retailers like Amazon.
Week in Review: 07/11/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
The South African company is offering to buy out minority shareholder Solomon Lew.