- Fifth & Pacific Has Sold Lucky Brand for $225M Dec 10 2013 Tuesday
- Lululemon: New CEO Named; Wilson to Step Down as Chairman Dec 10 2013 Tuesday
- European Stock Markets Notch Up Dec 10 2013 Tuesday
- Billabong Shares Surge on Revamp Plan Dec 10 2013 Tuesday
- Shopping Lull Seen Hitting Holiday Results Dec 10 2013 Tuesday
- PVH Q3 Earnings Rise 17.3% Dec 9 2013 Monday
- U.S. Retail Stocks Slip 0.2% Dec 9 2013 Monday
Kering, Gemfields, Yoox.com and Brunello Cucinelli lost ground.
Bangladesh Worker Advocate Presses the Cause
Kaplona Akter, executive director of the Bangladesh Center for Worker Solidarity, this week is wrapping up nearly a month-long trip to the U.S. and Canada.
The buyer is an affiliate of Leonard Green & Partners.
What began as the fraud trial of the two former assistants has rapidly turned into live theater where the couple’s turbulent marriage is playing out in detail.
Each year, the consulting firm Pambianco Strategie di Impresa ranks the top 50 Italian fashion and luxury goods firms that have the requisites to go public.
Shopping Lull Seen Hitting Holiday Results
This year the lull appears particularly pronounced, to a degree self-inflicted by retailers and one that is bound to impact margins.