- LVMH Shares Fall Sharply on Earnings Miss Jul 25, 2014 Friday
- European Stocks Down in Mid-Morning Jul 25, 2014 Friday
- De Beers' Operating Profit, Sales Rise in H1 Jul 25, 2014 Friday
- Kellwood Buys Parker Brand Jul 25, 2014 Friday
- M&A Landscape Shifting Away From Contemporary Jul 25, 2014 Friday
- N.Y. Fashion Tech Lab Holds Demo Day Jul 25, 2014 Friday
- Amazon Loss Widens to $126M in Q2 Jul 24, 2014 Thursday
- Wal-Mart Names Greg Foran to Lead U.S. Business Jul 24, 2014 Thursday
- Activewear Stocks Lead Fashion Sector Jul 24, 2014 Thursday
- Luxottica Posts 11% Net Gain in Q2 Jul 24, 2014 Thursday
The shares were down more than 6 percent shortly after market opening on Friday.
Data for June covers department and discount chains.
- Bangladesh Accord Projects Budget Shortfall
- Macy's Weighs Appeal Over NLRB Ruling
- For Bangladesh Factory Owners, End of Inspections Brings Relief
- Bangladesh Alliance Releases First Annual Report
- FTC Reaches Settlement in Made in USA Labeling Case
- Blog Posts on Alibaba's China Leadership Links Censored in China
Kellwood Buys Parker Brand
The contemporary apparel company has a wholesale volume approaching $50 million.
The company has filed a petition under Chapter 11 seeking bankruptcy court protection in Trenton.
The National Retail Federation has cut its retail sales forecast for 2014, citing slow growth in the first half of the year.
Hudson Jeans' New Image: Keeping It Real
The denim label is moving on from the branding formula that has worked in its favor for 12 years.
Wal-Mart Names Greg Foran to Lead U.S. Business
In a surprise shift, Wal-Mart Stores Inc. has tapped its top Far East executive to revive its stores at home in the U.S.
There are plans for the accelerator to become an annual 12-week program.
Week in Review: 07/19/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
A slowdown in mainland Chinese tourists has hit store sales, paving the way for the first drop in retail rents in a decade.