- P&G to Cut Half its Brands Aug 1, 2014 Friday
- Hong Kong Retail Hinges on Welcoming Mainlanders, Hang Lung Says Aug 1, 2014 Friday
- Aspinal Handbags Founder Said to Consider Minority Stake Sale Aug 1, 2014 Friday
- Tesco's New Boss — The Outsider on The Inside Track Aug 1, 2014 Friday
- New Boss Aims to Steer Mothercare to Recovery Aug 1, 2014 Friday
- Specialty Retailers, Discounters Boost Workforce Aug 1, 2014 Friday
- Europe's Markets Lose Ground Aug 1, 2014 Friday
- Tax Charge Dents Giorgio Armani Profits Aug 1, 2014 Friday
- Kathryn Bufano Named Bon-Ton President, CEO Aug 1, 2014 Friday
- China Manufacturing Hits Two-Year High Aug 1, 2014 Friday
Fashion, luxury and retail stocks were largely in negative territory, too, in late morning trading Friday.
Hong Kong’s retail sales dropped for five straight months since February amid a slowdown in visitor arrivals from the mainland.
Chairman Iain Burton has held talks with private-equity firms over selling about 30 percent.
Thomas Pink had issued proceedings after Victoria’s Secret launched its Pink brand in the U.K. in 2012.
Vestiaire Collective Releases Counterfeit Study
According to the report, 61 percent of female online-marketplace shoppers have been misled into purchasing counterfeit designer goods.
Puma Banking on Marketing Push as Q2 Earnings Slide
The German activewear firm, which reported a 5.8 percent drop in sales in the period, is eager to launch the largest global marketing campaign in its history.
"Drastic Dave" Lewis is a turnaround specialist who is probably as close to being an insider as an outsider can be.
Together with the $800,000 in its seed raise, the company has secured a total of $2.3 million in fund-raising since it launched two years ago.
The consumer products company said it would eliminate 80 to 90 of its brands over the next two years.
Fendi to Build Miami Condos
Marking its first branded real estate project globally, the brand is partnering with Château Group to develop a 12-story waterfront condo.