Liz Claiborne Inc. chief executive officer William L. McComb said the restructuring at the company is about 80 percent complete. The remaining 20 percent of the task will likely result in more cuts...
December 24, 2008
More Layoffs, Cuts Likely for Claiborne
After two years of job and cost cuts, Claiborne still may have more cuts in 2009.
Ads by Google