- Gucci Rejects Italian TV Show Accusations Dec 22, 2014 Monday
- Europe's Markets Rise Dec 22, 2014 Monday
- Paddy Byng Named To Linley CEO Post Dec 22, 2014 Monday
- Yoox Taking It to the Bank Dec 22, 2014 Monday
- American Apparel Adopts Poison Pill Dec 21, 2014 Sunday
- PVH, Gazal Expand Australian Joint Venture Dec 21, 2014 Sunday
- Pietro Marzotto, Others Acquitted in Italian Pollution Case Dec 21, 2014 Sunday
- American Apparel Battle Rages On Dec 21, 2014 Sunday
- WWD Tracker Down for Day, Up for Week Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- Tory Burch Renews Contract with Luxottica Group SpA Dec 19, 2014 Friday
Fashion, luxury and retail stocks largely gained, but Tesco lost ground as its accounts are being investigated.
In the seventh month of negotiations for a key labor contract between dockworkers, the West Coast ports are putting the worst of the congestion behind them.
Estée Lauder Purchases Glamglow
This is the fourth brand Lauder's snapped up since October.
The Italian fashion brand said the accusations are “false and void of any foundation, and defamatory.”
Shoppers expect the country to gain momentum.
Simon Property Group and eBay Inc. have started to collaborate on creating technologies that spur traffic and improve the shopping experience in malls.
Paddy Byng is to take over as chief executive officer of Linley, the interior design, furniture and accessories firm founded in 1985 by David Linley.
A U.S. judge has cleared the way for consumers to sue over the retailer's late 2013 data breach that they say compromised their personal financial information.
Fashion Moments of 2014
Looking back on the year.
The building’s retail tenants include jewelers Bulgari SpA and K. Mikimoto & Co.