- Top French Court Upholds Copyright Ruling Dec 19 2013 Thursday
- Chico's Expands Stock Repurchase Program Dec 19 2013 Thursday
- Executives Call For Reform in China Dec 19 2013 Thursday
- Swiss Watch Exports Fall 0.5% in November Dec 19 2013 Thursday
- Concerns Over U.S., EU Free-Trade Deal Outlined Dec 19 2013 Thursday
- World Output to Grow By 3% in 2014, Says U.N. Dec 19 2013 Thursday
- Mark Briggs Added to Saks Exec Team Dec 19 2013 Thursday
Board authorizes $300 million in new buybacks.
The country should make tangible, bold economic moves very soon, according to speakers at a Beijing conference.
Galeries Lafayette, House of Fraser in Acquisition Talks
House of Fraser is pursuing a dual strategy of preparing for an initial public offering while it holds talks with trade buyers.
The Cour de Cassation upheld a lower court’s verdict in a ruling that has wide-ranging copyright implications for luxury-goods brands worldwide.
Growth in global trade is also expected to expand next year by 4.7 percent, up from this year’s 2.3 percent.
Shopping Lull Seen Hitting Holiday Results
This year the lull appears particularly pronounced, to a degree self-inflicted by retailers and one that is bound to impact margins.