- Christophe Mélard Exits Sergio Rossi Sep 1, 2014 Monday
- Ahlya Fateh Joins Amanda Wakeley as Managing Director Sep 1, 2014 Monday
- Europe’s Stock Markets Dip Sep 1, 2014 Monday
- Lyst Appoints Head of Partnerships Sep 1, 2014 Monday
- Emaar Shares Jump on IPO Details Sep 1, 2014 Monday
- Another Factory Fire in Dhaka Aug 31, 2014 Sunday
- Week in Review: 08/30/2014 Aug 30, 2014 Saturday
- Gap Files Report on Myanmar Factories Aug 29, 2014 Friday
- Brazil Economy Enters Recession in Blow to Rousseff Aug 29, 2014 Friday
- Europe's Stock Markets Make Gains Aug 29, 2014 Friday
Fashion and luxury stocks had an uneven start to the week.
Fire authorities told WWD that some workers who escaped in panic were injured, but there were no fatalities, and that they were able to control the fire.
LVMH Said Eyeing Proenza Schouler Stake
Could Proenza Schouler be the next buzzy young brand to end up in Bernard Arnault’s sprawling luxury empire?
According to a decision filed Wednesday, the parties have three months to reach an “amiable" agreement via mediation, or the court is to make a ruling.
Better job prospects and cheaper gasoline could be putting consumers in a better mood for shopping as the second half of the retail year gets under way.
Two of Asia’s largest consumer markets face the challenge of rapidly aging populations.
The shoe brand’s chief executive officer leaves the Kering group.
The logins will be provided as part of its Universal Identity Services portfolio to improve online security.
Week in Review: 08/30/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
Dubai-based developer is expected to list in October.