- U.S. Retail Stocks Slip 0.2% Dec 9 2013 Monday
- Bangladesh Worker Advocate Presses the Cause Dec 9 2013 Monday
- Armani Tops Pambianco List Dec 9 2013 Monday
- Joseph R. Gromek Named Tumi Chairman Dec 9 2013 Monday
- Abercrombie Extends Michael Jeffries' Employment Contract Dec 9 2013 Monday
- Carlyle Takes Majority Stake in Galaxy Brand Dec 9 2013 Monday
- Daniel Lalonde Exits Ralph Lauren Intl. Dec 9 2013 Monday
Most major global indices saw modest gains.
Bangladesh Worker Advocate Presses the Cause
Lobbying government and companies for more action.
Chanel Acquires Lambskin Tannery
Bodin-Joyeux, located in central France, produces the supple leather Chanel uses for quilted handbags.
What began as the fraud trial of the two former assistants has rapidly turned into live theater where the couple’s turbulent marriage is playing out in detail.
Europeans Expected to Boost Holiday Spending
Shoppers in 18 countries, mostly in Eastern and Western Europe, are ready to increase their budgets for the end-of-period for the first time since 2008.
Online Battle Begins for Holiday Dollars
After several years of retailers unveiling bells and whistles to attract online shoppers, this year is more about sticking to the basics.