- Week in Review: 1/24/2015 Jan 24, 2015 Saturday
- Heather A. Vandenberghe Resigns at Tommy Hilfiger Jan 23, 2015 Friday
- WWD Global Stock Tracker Up 0.7% Jan 23, 2015 Friday
- Michael Bigger Sees Conflict of Interest at American Apparel Jan 23, 2015 Friday
- Royal Mail to Add Shoe, Clothing Deliveries to Confront Rivals Jan 23, 2015 Friday
- Adidas to Sell Rockport Jan 23, 2015 Friday
- Angela Ahrendts' Pay Tops $73M at Apple Jan 23, 2015 Friday
- Marc Crossman Resigns as Joe’s Jeans CEO Jan 23, 2015 Friday
- Puig Acquires Penhaligon's, L'Artisan Parfumeur Jan 23, 2015 Friday
- Jonathan Saunders Secures Investment Jan 23, 2015 Friday
The tracker is now at 110.92.
The country plans to produce 800,000 tonnes of unginned cotton per year by 2018 after output surged by more than a quarter in the 2014/15 season.
Berkshire Partners LLC, a Boston-based investment firm, along with other investors including New Balance Holding Inc., has inked a deal to buy the brand.
Rihanna Wins Topshop T-Shirt Suit
Britain’s Court of Appeal held the retailer infringed the rights of Rihanna.
This data, as well as identifying consumers and their shopping habits, was a focus of the “Altagamma Consumer and Retail Insight” forum held in Milan.
The company will do a live broadcast in Manhattan during Valentine's Day weekend.
She plans to start her own consulting business, Vandenberghe & Co.
Company shelving its techie glasses until the next iteration is ready.
Week in Review: 1/24/2015
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
About 2,250 store associates will be laid off.