- Yvonne Lynam Named Head of Asprey USA Dec 6 2013 Friday
- Retailers Boost Jobs Dec 6 2013 Friday
- American Eagle Q3 Profits Drop 68.3% Dec 6 2013 Friday
- Sears to Spin Off Lands' End Dec 6 2013 Friday
- Europe's Markets Climb Dec 6 2013 Friday
- Edward S. Lampert Returning Funds to Investors Dec 6 2013 Friday
- J.C. Penney's Offering Being Eyed by SEC Dec 6 2013 Friday
American Eagle Q3 Profits Drop 68.3%
The retailer said net revenues fell 5.8 percent.
Retailers boosted payrolls in November as the overall economy posted a steady employment gain and the unemployment rate fell.
Chanel Acquires Lambskin Tannery
Bodin-Joyeux, located in central France, produces the supple leather Chanel uses for quilted handbags.
What began as the fraud trial of the two former assistants has rapidly turned into live theater where the couple’s turbulent marriage is playing out in detail.
Cyber Monday Strong, but Growth Slows
The shopping day lost some steam versus a year ago as merchants focused on the five-day period from Thanksgiving through Monday.
Online Battle Begins for Holiday Dollars
After several years of retailers unveiling bells and whistles to attract online shoppers, this year is more about sticking to the basics.