Most Recent Articles In Financial
Latest Financial Articles
Coach sees second-quarter earnings of 64 cents on sales of at least $505 million. Analysts are expecting earnings of 62 cents with sales of $506 million. The company earned 50 cents in the year-ago second quarter.
Coach outlined 10 key concepts and items for the holiday season. Collectively they are expected to represent about 50 percent of business in the second quarter.
- New takes on Legacy Duffel handbags that “were inspired by iconic Coach styles and reinterpreted into modern, sophisticated silhouettes,” according to Michael Tucci, Coach’s president of North American retail.
- Smaller handbags — called Demis — in new shapes, such as the Soft Demi.
- Soho Small Hobo and Small Flat Hobo handbags in different fabrics and colors, from Mini Signature to suede.
- Gallery Totes in the classic, larger size, a Signature Wave style and a smaller size in suede featuring perforated design detail.
- Madison: Coach’s first lifestyle evening collection, which will include handbags, accessories, hats, scarves, gloves, shoes and outerwear. Launches Nov. 1.